All about being a MOM Its a Mommy Blog!!!! Blogging is therapeutic ! Blogging is like a warm blanket, like a friend, who's always there to listen. Every mom's friend!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Stretch- the mom way

Being a Mom is stressful and tiring. Now my kids are 1.5 yrs old. I have no time for my self. I have no peace. I have stretch marks on my body and I have learnt to Stretch my self as a Mom, as a person and also as a professional.
I have no time from morning till night but still I manage to do every thing I want to do. Kids keep me on my toes always, there is no room for lethargy and feeling lazy. Its fun to watch my kids learn new words, actions, expressions. Bhav & Gats can communicate to me in many ways. They show concern, anger, happiness & sadness. We bond very well.
The way they bond with Ro is excellent. He makes them laugh, three of them can giggle and laugh till a long time. They have developed a special bond with DAD.
He puts them to sleep, makes milk for them in the night, dresses them up, takes bath with them on every Sunday.They tell him what book they want him to read. They have a couple of kiddies books like Noddy, Pinokio, cindrella, some Rhyme books etc. He sings lovely songs for them "So ja raaj kumaari", "Dhire se aaja re ..".
The momment they hear that Papa has come back from office, they run to greet him towards the door.
Gats orders her Dad to take her to the Beach and tells him that 'mum mum' will come and wet her feet.Bhavs tells him that she has dome 'su su' and he has to change her 'paaji', which he does lovingly.
He stares them, hugs them and kisses them when they are sleeping like an angel.He calls them his little godess. Once he was going for an Interview, he touched their little feet and asked them to bless him.And you know, he got the job. Now when ever he wants any thing very badly he whispers in their ears and says "Bhavani,Gayarti pls help papa get this...you are my lill baby God no".
He thanks me for giving this bunddle of joy to him. I thank him for the same.
When we look around we see our friend partying, going for vacations, watching all the movies etc. People ask us " how you spend your weekend". My office collegues ask me why do you go home at sharp 5:45 Pm. They are surprised when I say no to all the outings, parties, nightouts etc.
We are in our own lill Oasis. Loving our Kids. Loving our lill goddess's and trying to make life comfertable for them. Finding maids, requesting one and all for cook, baby sitter etc.
Feels like I am in a Oasis.
Feels like I am in an Island
An isolated place with my babies around
Feels like love is in every breath I take,
Feels like love is in every heart beat
I would have never known my Hubby better
if my angels were not in my life.

No comments: