All about being a MOM Its a Mommy Blog!!!! Blogging is therapeutic ! Blogging is like a warm blanket, like a friend, who's always there to listen. Every mom's friend!

Friday, July 11, 2014

House wife

I asked my younger one what will she do when she grows up? I have asked her this questions in many ways over the last two years and she has always very clearly answered that she wants to be a House Wife!!!
Nothing against house wives but this is very unusual for a career Mom to gulp and digest.
But what I understood is that kids value HOME above every other aspiration or ambition in life. Gaps also adds that she wants to be a Mother some day and she will never leave her baby (here comes the guilty pang) at home. She will allow me to hold the baby some times but not always. 
I and Rohit really get amused at the innocence, simplicity and clarity of her thoughts, her basic nature and life perception.
Kids teach us so much.

No comments: