All about being a MOM Its a Mommy Blog!!!! Blogging is therapeutic ! Blogging is like a warm blanket, like a friend, who's always there to listen. Every mom's friend!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Preparations for the Parents day

I have a great idea ...instead of just reciting some story or rhyme which mostly all parents do...I will do some thing different: Magic Show. I have learn 3 tricks from internet. have bought stuff to prepare for the same....and I will take Gattu bhau by surprise tomorrow. Really looking forward to spend the day in their class with them and get to know them more and know their classmates more.
I wish I could attend class with them every day and watch them socialize with other kids in an 'Invisible' mode.As once they know I am around they are totally different kids.
Mother hood is a crazy feeling...its the best.

No comments: