All about being a MOM Its a Mommy Blog!!!! Blogging is therapeutic ! Blogging is like a warm blanket, like a friend, who's always there to listen. Every mom's friend!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Gayatri's First Crush- LKG

Its amazing how Kids grow so soon. My little angle is having a Crush on some guy in her class. Gayatri is 3 years and seven months old and she said she likes a Guy in her class names 'Akash manu' ( I don't know if she knows the name correctly). When I asked her what do you like in the guy she mentioned that he once he pushed her but said 'I am sorry' to her immediately. So she likes him.
Choo cute. At home when ever we all ask her about the guy she blushes!!!
I am really enjoying their childhood and innocence. When i asked Bhavani if she likes any one in her class/ who is your friend, she says Gayatri only. but in their conversations they talk and give statements like: 'Sanjana's mom is a Doctor' etc.
Today Bhavani noticed my feet and said 'Ma your Feet are looking very beautiful'. Then I said, 'yes because I cut my nails, so they look neat'. then she said 'If I cut my nails mine will also look good No!!'

My girls are growing and observing every thing.
Bhavani sometimes makes a sad face and says I wont eat any thing. When I ask her why? She replies that 'If I eat I'll grow big but I want to become very small and sit in your tummy with you'. :)
I wish I was a mummy Kangaroo!!

Motherhood is so beautiful and tough at the same time. Today my kids are in school (Its only 12.24 AM) & when I dropped them I dint want to leave (Monday morning blue).I feel like being with them all the time. But I know it is not possible. May be I will take them out in the evening and we will spend some time together.
Hope so!

No comments: