All about being a MOM Its a Mommy Blog!!!! Blogging is therapeutic ! Blogging is like a warm blanket, like a friend, who's always there to listen. Every mom's friend!

Monday, July 16, 2007

Its a lizzzzard

Mom look...Lizard!!!
I want plain rice with Ghee and salt
I want more salt
I want Ice cream and not sweets
I want Roti and not Rice
.......
This is what I hear from my 1.7 month old babies.
I can not believe my ears that they can communicate, understand and demand so much.
It delights me to see them choose their dress, their tooth brush, their toys.
Both of them want different things (thankfully).
Bhavs likes girlie colors and dolls.
Gats likes Balls and is not bothered about clothes
Gats has a choice in what food she wants to eat
Bhavs does not compromise on her sleep area.
Both of them want to sleep on Mummy's tummy (challenging).

No comments: